She is a very Thoughtful Child

I was very sick..coughing,ulcer and body ache.
But after Sabrina creative writing lesson , we still need to go Johor to collect daddy new spectacles at City Square.
When we are in the bus CW1.. I was touching by Sabrina.She was asking me to lend backward and she give me a head massange.

At night after I had take my shower daddy and her given me a very good massange.She even went in bed room to get a blanket for me when I said my legs was very cold.She has done all by herself without my calling to her.
I cried.. I was so touch by her, when she see me cry and she asked Mummy ! why are you crying ? Daddy had explained it to her why I am crying.

Thank you Daddy and Sabrina, I had a wonderful night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point