我是小画家

After dinner, I was asking Sabrina to do her own thing, I was continual to work hard on my PV projects,.
Sabrina Just get some drawing paper and 2B pencils from me then she start to draw. I remember she start with Hot-air balloons..
Then she was continual with Zebra.. I only heard her said Mummy,It's hard to draw to the face then I said to her "never mind just follow the book(borrowed from Library) and draw , It 's Okie that if doesnt looks nice or doesn't looks a like, at least you have try yours best"


Later, she just show me her drawing :- is very nice I said to her.
This is the first drawing without any advise and guiding from me and also without any nagging .I am so proud of her that she can do so well on her drawing.

Comments

  1. wow ur girl can play piano so well, and draw so well too! she is indeed amazing. stress. haha. my son can't even do as good as her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... practice makes perfect, Sabrina likes to draw too. she almost draw everyday le

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point