K2 Cycling to School daily

I have let Sabrina cycle with me during Dec holiday a few times, I confirmed she's able to handle the bicycle well. On Thurs, we went to brought bicycle locks for her. Friday, I have let Sabrina cycle her own bicycle to school with me.This is the first time I cycle with her to School. In 2010, I always run behind her to school, frankly is quite tiring to run of her and need to catch up with her..afraid she can't handle well on road , plus there are many cars in the morning.
This is the slope...

Whole journey, she need to go thru 2 traffic lights and some small lane that have a lot of cars coming in and out.. because of the childcare centre along the road.

So far I haven't let her cycle home from school, till now,there are slope on the way home, afraid her don know how to use bicycle breaks. If can't use breaks well That will be more dangerous for her.

She has grow taller in Dec 10. At least she could let her legs down on ground flap.
Not tiptop..

Grow more confident on road

We lock her bicycle in school.

She could cycle to and fro .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point