First time Cycling to School

Everyday I fetch Sabrina to school by bicycle. Today, I let Sabrina cycling to School on her own bicycle.
I wish to build up her confidence on the road.Self confidence is important in our life. If a child have high confidence. she/he could success in many way.

We need to passing over this slope when we going to ST Anne's church school.
cycling up to the slope is not so easy for the beginner, she need to learn how to using the break.
Sabrina just start to cycling 2 wheels bicycle and her balancing is still not very good. At this moment she still can't ride straight line. She still needed my help.

I intend to let her cycling to school everyday.

Hopefully, not long later she will to cycle well then she could cycle to school everyday. :) Word Hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point