The perfect body-Bird

Recently I have a question on "how to choose the books for Sabrina to read ?"
which type ? documentaries or story books ?

Today, Sabrina has read a book " How Do Birds Fly ?"
A page show " Bird The perfect body"

The digestive system of a bird.Food helps a bird get the energy it needs to soar through the sky.
Yes, I like Sabrina read these type of books,I think She will get more knowledge from books if she could read the detail of the books.

A sentences " After a bird breaks down food in its stomach and gizzard the thick, soupy paste enters a narrow, twisting tube called the small intestine. Then nutrients from the food move into the blood and travel to cells all over the body.


I find that Sabrina could enjoyed the books. Maybe now I need to borrow informations book for her to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point