Ikea fun

This Sunday we are going to Ikea at Tampines branch.
The propose is to buy bookcase.Story books for Sabrina is getting more and more.
I have limited place to storage it.

Ikea to be a family friendly place to visit. A lot of parents like to bring their kids to go Ikea because kids can test all the toys in the children's department and there are some place and toys for children to play, There are a lot of show room to see too.
Sabrina is also having fun




I brought some finger puppets for our story telling

Our lunch at Ikea restaurant


My favorite Chicken Wings.

End up, we brought one rattan children chair for Sabrina $19

2x $59 BILLY bookcase 80x106 cm white

I also brought some kitchen ware for myself.
We went home about 4.00pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point