How to teach drawing at Home

I teaches Sabrina Maths,English,Chinese, arts at home ,Sports like footballs,Skate, cycling. Almost everything I teach at home. I am not a teacher, I don't receive any proper training.The only thing I have is my heart, my time and my love to her.

The next things , I intend to teach Sabrina on drawing and coloring.
I will stop her on Arts class lesson. I stop is not because of the teacher or the class is no good.
Is just because of I got the idea from the teacher about "How to teach". I wanted to give myself a try...

Starting from today....I am going to teach Sabrina "How to draw a duckling"

I explain it to her slowly about the head, body , beak and the feet, How does the duckling feet look like... when the ducklings is walking.

and also the coloring ... How to make the duckling a vivid appearance.

Where suppose to be darker colors or where should be lighter colors ?

Also explain it about when color of the sky should not be just blue, should add some white color make it most lively.

Sabrina said a group of duckling are going to adventure.

Today is first lesson for me and Sabrina. Hopefully she gave to learn something from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point