Water Play @ Yishun

After Library, I let Sabrina play at Yishun Indoor playground at 3rd floor and daddy is with her.
Because Popular is having 20% discount promotion for 2 days 20/8 and 21/8. I need to top up some stationery for Sabrina. I brought 1 box of 2B pencil, I thinking of teaching Sabrina 素描,some arts and craft stuffs and some assessment book.



We went Jalan Kayu for our dinner. as only today we find out there are one new prawn noodle stall because Sabrina and I likes prawn noodle. When we reached the stall is closed we are very disappointed.
265 Jalan Kayu there are one stall selling Otak. The Otak is Yummy.
Sabrina is eating white fish. (non-spice)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point