Show and Tell about all her toys

Recently, Sabrina is doing Look at the picture and write two sentences.
She had wrote a story about "Your family" yesterday.

The story is about "My parents and I go Redang. We have so much fun.We even go snorkeling. We go home to Singapore already."
These also kinds of show and tell ideas or creative writing.
Maybe the Grammar is not perfect, but she can spell all the words by herself. That consider very good to me.

Today,after we had completed the " Big Apple Tree " project.
we are going to have "Show and Tell" session.
I was asking Sabrina go and pick one toy and introduce me about her toys.
This activity was WONDERFUL in helping to create self-esteem and confidence.

Show and Tell will improving her in speaking skills.
This also will help her learn how to be a Public speakers in life.

Show and tell would be a great way for a child to open up.
In this way, we also get know better about Sabrina

I let Sabrina speak as much as she want.

.
She has total tell about about 7 type of difference toys.

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point