Roller Skate and cycling with no baby wheels

At 2.30pm, Weather is cool. I took Sabrina go downstairs to open space, the place is next to the Chinese temple for skating and cycling.
Yesterday, when we are flying kite,someone is cycling here that give me an idea to bring Sabrina to skate here.

I am helping her to gave ready, Prepare to skate..This is her 4Th time to practise how to skate, she can skate slowly but no too fast and big rolling.
She is very confident, She asking me don't help her. she can do it

I am standing up by myself..

She can hold on and standing still without mummy holding.

I can even dance...

Later,Sabrina is going to learn how to cycle with no helping wheels.

Today Is the 1st time , she is learning how to cycle with no helping wheels,but she is doing it very well, the important thing is she is not afraid falling down, she is willing to try, she is try it very hard. she never give up.
I always like her learning attitude very good, even tot she is still can not cycle by herself, But i very sure that she will gave it soon.

Sabrina says she is an Aeroplane.. fly .. fly..fly

But the weather getting hot so we went to playground to continual.. she wanted to continual skate and cycle...

about 5.30pm, Is time to go home..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point