Botanic Gardens

Other that the reading, I hope can bring her to more green places. This may help in her eyes sight. Today , I set her free from the books today. no homework, no reading.


She is enjoying chasing the pigeons and she keep saying "Hello" to the birds.

When she is see the pigeons flies it away, she is giggling.

Sabrina want me to bring the flowers home.

I can climb and climb.. I can pose and pose

wow Is very beautiful

I wondering why Sabrina hair getting more brownie and yellowish.

We see quite a few of brides and grooms are taking their portrait photo here, so I get Sabrina to pose too.



Hold on ..... don't fall down.. be careful

We also have a walk at the Rain forest..........we hear alot of sounds...Sabrina keep saying "Mummy, can we get the way out?" about 15min we finally out of the forest.

About 5.45pm we are out of Botanic Gardens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point