The words/Poem she learned in the books

When we are at food counts waiting for our food to came. Suddenly Sabrina said
"I see London, I see France, I see Richard Underpants"
That make me laugh.. Then I was asking her where did she learned this, then she had told me that she read it from the book name "A bug in a rug".
She can tell me the book title.

and today She has show me a book that is called "How much Does It Hold ?"
A sentence is
How many cups of liquid can your kitchen sink hold ?
How about your soup bowl ?
How about your TUMMY ?
then we laugh......

Other day, Sabrina said " mummy ! I know how to count number in Japanese..
I like wOooo Who teach u that? then She again said " One of the stories book I had read". Then she run to get the book...
Japanese Number 1-10
ichi ni san shi go roku Nana Hatch kyu jyu
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

I was telling her , if she has read a nice sentence or nice words or nice poem. She can write it down and show it to me.

I am very happy that she actually read and use it what she has read..
Good Job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point