Leg pain at night

Sabrina always complained her leg pain at night that happened quite ofter. Same as today,Leg pain always attack at middle of the night like 2/3am,sometimes she will just tell me her legs is pain want me to massage but sometimes pain till she cry very loud.

She can't fall a sleep because her leg is in pain. she don want daddy , she only want mummy. she said daddy hand very rough not comfortable.

The questions:
Is this a grown up pain ? or muscles pain ? Is she does too much exercise during the day ? or leg cramps ?

a lot of question is in my mind, should I bring her to see doctor ?

But during the day, she is just nothing happen she can jump and run and play...

Can anyone tell me ?

Comments

  1. hi,

    I'm one of those that had the same experience and pain during my early years. That pain normally hits when the weather is "cold". Normally my mum or uncle or whoever is around will use those chinese oil to rub and massage my leg till I'm asleep.

    Surprisely, my son also inherit this "night time leg pain" from me :( So I use the "Siang Brand Oil" from Thailand to massage him. This oil is very hot but it's so much comfortable then the pain. You can get this Siang Brand medicated oil from any medical hall or CK department store. Hope it helps. Another thing, after rubbing, try to put on socks or let her wear long pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, thank you for your recommendation of the oil, will try to buy it. Are u able to show me the picture how does the oil look like ?

    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point