Myopia getting Worse

I feel so sad and also feel like crying.

We brought her go KK hospital for eyes sight check up, after a lot of test, eyes drops found out the degree shoot up very high.
I really can't understand how can only half a year her degree has increase so much.


from Right 200+100 Left 250+50 on 25/5/10
to Right 350+100 Left 350+40 today 22/6/10


Is genetic,myopia can be inherited .
My siblings all started wearing spectacles from very young age.I and my also wearing glasses I can't stop myopia.But I need to do something.What can i do for her ? How to prevent from myopia to went up so fast.

1)We need to change all the yellow light to white light.
Lighting in the room must be good. There should not be excessive light to prevent glaring of eyes from the reading materia

2)She should sit in upright position comfortable in a chair, not lying on the bed, sofa or floor.

3)Limit the reading time,said about 45min.

4)She need to wearing the spectacles all the time.

She need a new degree of her spectacles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point