Cycling with no help

I brought her go practicing again..skate and cycling
Her whole legs is full of blue black.The blue black from last week still has not recovering, today her got the new one.pain pain..
During the learning she has fall quite a few time, maybe I should slow down her learning speed.. let her take her time to learn.

She has her skating first then follow by cycling.

Lucky my push is work for her,she managed to start cycle with no help from me.
frankly, I always feel proud of Sabrina because her learning is very strong, never give up... thumb up.



I wondering whether she will has body pain or not ? because I myself always has pain after exercising.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point