Cakes that I Bake

I got mine small oven from Giant ,i brought it from Malaysia during Chinese New Year. Is very cheap RM 168 only.

Before married , I always wanted to learn how to bake but never have a chance.
Today, I finally got mine chance.

But i have Zero Knowledge about baking.

I don know what flour to use? What accessories need to buy ? So I did a Internet search for the recipe and watched some baking video online.
I have found this allrecipes.com. I like their recipes very simple , easy to bake.

Sabrina will help breaking the eggs.
I show her the steps of making cake and also how to Grease the pans.

1)sugar and butter mix until light and fluffy.
2)add the egg one at the time.
3)Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder ,salt mix and fold it till smooth.
4)Bake in 175 degrees for 25 or 30 min.

So far I have use them for Mine first Chocolate cake

Cup Cake

Strawberry Cake

Chocolate chip cookie

Chocolate cake with whipping cream and simple decoration.


Decoration. I need to learn some decoration skill. So that I can make a nice cake for Sabrina birthday in Sep 2010.

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point