Backstroke Test


Today is Sabrina backstroke test at Yishun safra,Think i am very kan cheong. I am afraid she is playful not concentrate.I am keep remind her she has swimming test must swim properly. I told her if she pass the test she will get one present.

I think she feel the pressure, during the backstroke test she is forgot to move her hand just kick her legs.

The coach asking her to swim again.Lucky she can make it.She is promoted to SK4 breast stroke.. because of 5 of them all passed, so next week the coach will start teaching them breast stroke.

new term will only start on 3 Jul


After that we go Eatzi(Jack places) to have our lunch


As promiss I get her a set of tennis.. she is very happy carry it all the way home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point