2nd trip Old folks day care visit

First trip I had brought some walnuts cakes. This time round I am thinking of bake some cupcakes for them..haha indeed a good idea rite.
I decide to make vanilla favour + less sweet. I make 26 cupcakes in total.

Sabrina can not help me on baking.. because she need to caught her afternoon nap after piano lesson, but she did the part of putting cupcakes into a nice plastic wrapper.

11.45am .We headed to Tao Payoh old folks care. We reached there about 1.15pm
Sabrina was very excited to see all the old folks friends again..Sabrina went up to say hello to everyone..Our karaoke session start at 1.30pm.
She was too nervous ..when she was singing 梅兰梅兰我爱你。。 she need me company her..
but her performance still very good.and she also tried some chinese odies song.
haha I was also sing some odies that i know...peisai.

Sabrina did her nobody dance for them too. Hope she will get use to it..got more real life experinces .. and grow up be a more caring in person.

Now, all her old friends like her very much..hope we can schedule in as a regular basis.. like 2 weeks once.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point