Trip to IMM looking for Kawai upright piano


Decide to go IMM Piano Galaxy to take a look on Kawai Piano..
actually I have no intention want to buy immediately.. and we are almost left the place .. because they have mention on 14 Apr will have new shipment coming to Singapore plan to come back again.
But yet they have one buy back unit from customer BS-1A. higher 121 18 year old. they said they didn't aspect buy back in very good condition..they just want to show me how bad is the conditions..
but I tested.. A ! sound good ! touch good ! ,,,I like it .. so i confirmed the unit .. the sales girl said I got a good deal.. but I have no idea...
After that , we headed to playground
Before going I had do some research on IMM find out they have a very fun playground at 3rd floor.. the most interesting is they have highest slide.
Sabrina can't wait anymore.. she was straight Zooming in..
They have 3 session,,traditional playground, water play and the challenging.

she was at traditional first..

Having fun..



flying fox- her first outdoor flying fox.. with daddy help

she was too excited went in without take off her sport shoes..
Water play at IMM

I had very worry about her run and...bump onto people because she always likes to run here and there in very fast speed and she did not look where she goes..



She went straight with her wet clothes..
Highest slide at IMM


she was going for slide with her wet clothing..

and she told me .. she was very worry she may slipped down..


and she did not going for the highest slide.. she went blue slide..

she want in her dry clothes..

hoo ! is time to have fun now...



fruits...
Yum ! yum ! carrots very good for my eyes...

Every day have an apple.. u will be healthy.

Tomato...I likes pasta..

Bananas

Afer dinner , we let her roller blading there for another 30 min before we headed home

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point