East Coast Park

Actualy I arranged for Trial English lesson today but cancelled because of the school don allow to put Sabrina in P1 class, want Sabrina to join k2 class .In the End I drop the trial.
No lesson, Where should I bring her ? long time no beach and sand fun. Is time to have one now. ECP is come into my mind.
We took cicle line to bedok then eat breakfast at food center Bedok interchange then took bus service 196

She has a lot of sand fun by herself..alone can be so fun too.

She also like to dip herself into the sea.. running , chasing wave up and down.
She's totally not aware of dangerous, the waves are very strong I'm afraid her going to deep in.(she was telling me, she could swim back , ask me don worry)

we reach here about 11.00am.. spending 4/5 hours playing only stop 15min for snacks.

Too much of Vit D and get too much sea winds.. Sabrina caught a cold.

Tomorrow, we still need to wake up early for Istana Open House.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point