Have a walk at Boat Quay

I used to work in the Raffles place area..about 7 years..I have too long time never come back here anymore. I only remember i brought Sabrina here once when she was 2 year old.Today..we will visit Fire Station @ hill street. we went out very early intend to let Sabrina have a walk at Boat Quay.
8.00am we reached. I asking daddy go buy McDonald's breakfast.. so that i have time to bring her around.
Every where she go, she likes to read the words on the things she see.

She likes to chasing after the birds...

I'm very seldom bring Sabrina out for city view...

This is her first time ....we often went beach, garden, park, swimming, skate...never never have a walk in the city area.

Sabrina saw this mummy cat and kitten.. she say very cute asked me take a photo of it.

I'm like to shoot.. I bring camera every where I go..sometimes i was asking Sabrina to stop for photo taking.. she always say.. mummy ! you have take many photo of me already..still not enough ?

and I was said " Cos of mummy "love u".. that why i like to take photo of u.

Sometime, she quite impatience to pose for me..

because she likes to running around ...

She doesn't like people to restrict while she was enjoying.


Colorful building....while walking toward.. fire station.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point