Learn How to write "Hiragana"

Maybe I am too kiasu.. I wish to let Sabrina exposure to difference foreign language. After German... I choose Japanese for her next language to exposure. In journey of foreign language .. I am not require Sabrina need to remember everthing what she has go thru .but I want her to enjoy the whole journey of learning. Recently, I had do my research. how to start to teach "Japanese". First, I search for the communication sentences and Greeting.. thought to start from here. I also think of starting from letters sounds.After that, realize their words are so difference for English. I had found a very good website to teach the stroke of "Hiragana". Decide to start from here. while she learning how to write the Hiragana ,at the same time she also learn the sound of the words.
http://www.easyjapanese.org/write_hiragana.html
First day, she write "a"
Second day, She write "ka" Third day, she write "sa" She still has about 8 months honeymoon time to P1. Next year , She need to more concentrate on her acedemic study.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point