Nature touch + SAGA seeds 想思豆

I remember I have read up a book said "Take Kids on a Nature Walk". good for their development and also improved their health when we have regular nature activities with them. Immersing kids in nature can make a huge difference for their emotional well-being.
and at the same time I recall about 想思豆. I used to pick up 想思豆 during our young age time. I think should be a great idea to bring Sabrina to have this "Pick up 想思豆". Sabrina asked " What 's 想思豆 ?" can we eat it.
I tried to explain it like
" If u miss your friends.. u can pick up 想思豆 as a present for friends" and This seeds can not eat.
Immediately, I have put up my questions " Where can I find 想思豆 ?" with helping of my FB friends. I get to know English name of 想思豆 is SAGA SEED. and I could properly find it like AMK,Botanic Garden. Alexander Hospital, Kembangan..
Thanks to one of the friend, I choose "Punggol Park" for my first stop of hunting of "SAGA Seeds"
I went there on Friday 7.00pm.. over joy that I managed to found a saga tree at punggol park that near our house, because of sky getting dark.. we can't continue our finding.
I told Sabrina's, we will there again next day..but she must wake up very early about 6.45am and she agree.
Truth enough, Sabrina wake up with her own initiative.. went jogging with her Ah Sing Jiejie.

Long Shadow in the morning.

This is the "SAGA" tree we have found it at Punggol Park. and Sabrina asking why not we pickup from the tree which 's still in green. I did a simple explanation over the Green and Brown saga seed. She is finally understand .. if we pickup green one from the free.. the seeds is still in green color..

We can see a lot of 想思豆 is going to pop soon and still hanging on the tree.

I'm really excited to see such nature happened is really nice feeling . wish I think is most beautiful in our life.

In the beginning, she was impatient over finding the small seeds on the ground.
I was telling her .She need to learn " What is eyes of detail ?" very soon . she learn it. and She managed to found it quite a lot by herself.


Today, We fill with joy by finding all this small red seeds.

She count it total 74+1(found it friday night) when we were having our breakfast at the nearby coffeeshop.

She was enjoyed over her SAGA seeds hunting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point