Piano update

I had terminated Teacher R for Sabrina piano learning.
I don like the way she wanted change timing, first " no discussion with parents", second " when i telling her 4pm not suitable for Sabrina".
She could tell me is "no more slot". kind of disappointed feeling.
I don care , how many business she got because my blog and my recommendation., but before a teacher want to change timing must at least "discuss" not just "inform"
I really appreciate , she has give Sabrina extra time during lesson.If the teacher business grow bigger, have no more extra time to spare." I'm ok" because this is the goodwill giving between teacher and students"
Teacher R knowing well, Sabrina need more time to continue her piano lesson ! before she arrange her tight schedule for 30min for each students (other student come straight every 30mins).
She could check with me( she has mention it before need to change it to 45min)she has never mention again as she giving S a free extra time.
The point is when she want to fix it 30min. " pay lesson' she can just check with me again..I don mind paying for the extra 15min lesson. I feel so hurt...

Anyway, case closed from my side.
Now, I have practice with Sabrina at home ... learning new songs by our own, practice again all the old pieces.
And I also sign up Sabrina piano lesson at nearby CC.I has good feeling on new teacher. hope the new teacher can quickly follow up with S. so that Sabrina can move on again, we are still planing G1 exam but maybe need to postpone a few months time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point