Botanic Gardens

Our 2nd trips of SAGA seeds hunting is Botanic Gardens.. some said can find a lot saga seeds there.
Before that we have a walk at "Heritage tree of S'pore Batanic Gardens"


The sky are very dark.. I decided to check with those worker near me. They are very kind.. bring us there.. according to them. there are only one saga tree in Batonic Gardens. This Saga tree used to be a lot of saga seeds.. but yet now is too old. we only find a few...

we also saw a few couple taking their married photo.

含羞草 is other plant that I wanted to show Sabrina. I asked her touch 含羞草的叶片.
叶子立即闭合... Sabrina asked why ? mummy.. I just told her that 含羞草 feel shy.. when someone touching them.. hahaha,

Rain started to pour...lucky we had finished our journey for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point