Last Pvs duties in Rivervale Primary Sch

My Pv duties in Rivervale Primary is coming to the end , feel relieve..finally.
Have completed a few task with them like P1 registration,lantern festival,P1 Orientation,Blood pressure program.
and most recent ones "Sport day" at Serangoon stadium

and the last pv to Muar , Malaysia trip with their P2 students.. so far I never been to Muar before..
Principal give out red AngPaos to all students, Teachers and PVs..for blessing of safety and smooth trip for everyone. I was in-charge of Group 3 .. 4 little boys under my care and first aid. My duty is assure they are safe, company them to toilet.. collect and give out passports.

We were visiting the fruits farm.. like pineapples,papaya, starfruit and passion fruits.

Then we process to Rubber Plantation..


Visit an oil palm smallholding to watch the process of harvesting and learn about the uses of oil palm.


After that we visit a coffee farm.. see how coffee is grown and taste freshly brewed coffee..

overall is a very nice trip for me and all students..tired but fun.
Very soon is my turn to do P1 registration.. very curious ,,how will she perform in primary school..
Now her K2 teacher talking a lot about P1 in school.. that day she just remind me of her P1 registration is in JUL 11.
We also talking about her pocket money.. remind her don spend on stationery.. must buy foods during recess time.
Now her daddy ofter playing with her about Mcdonald's.( Selling and Buying).
Think, she is getting ready to go P1.

Comments

  1. the trip to muar is interesting! I want to go too! ;D

    I don't need to PV for any school entry, but I do help out once a week in the school library nevertheless. I do enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muar trip indeed interesting. and they have very famos in Otak.. nice! I brought 5 pkt...each only RM 6.

    I wish to continue volunteer with the sch too.
    but must also see what is mine schedule for next year ... may find part time job or care taken baby at home.. still thinking how ???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trial Grade 2 Exam Studio 24 @ Tampines Mall

The 3 house playground @ Changi City Point